*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You should mix one scoop into a glass of water or your favorite beverage daily, as per the official recommendation. Seeing that Gluconite aims to stimulate deep sleep, you should take it about half an hour prior going to bed
It is essential not to exceed the recommended dosage to avoid adverse effects. The supplement is not recommended for people under 18 years old.
People with underlying medical conditions should seek medical clearance before using the supplement.
On the official website, indicates that there is customer service for their product. Anyone with an issue can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone with a billing issue can reach out to the company’s retailer, ClickBank by calling 800-390-6035 in the United States or +1 208-345-4245 internationally.
Every bottle of Gluconite comes with 180-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, you can just return what you haven’t used for a full, no question asked refund.
BEFORE you request a refund, make sure you’ve given the product enough time to work for you. Yet, if you are not satisfied with your investment, you can easily get your money back!
Gluconite Price (Special Offer)
Folifort Important Pages
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care professional about a medical condition, a suspected medical condition, and before starting a diet, exercise, or supplementation program or take or stop a medication.
The use of any information provided by this site and others appearing on the site is solely at your own risk. The site and its contents are provided “as is”. ClickBank is the reseller of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Boise Boise, ID 83709, USA and used with permission. The role of ClickBank as a retailer does not constitute an endorsement, endorsement or review of such products or any claim, statement or opinion used in the promotion of such products.
(1) Effects of normal meals rich in carbohydrates or proteins on plasma tryptophan and tyrosine ratios. Richard J Wurtman, Judith J Wurtman, Meredith M Regan, Janine M McDermott, Rita H Tsay Jeff J Breu. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003.
(2) Leptin’s hunger-suppressing effects are mediated by the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenocortical axis in rodents. Rachel J. Perry, Jon M. Resch, Amelia M. Douglass, Joseph C. Madara, Aviva Rabin-Court, Hakan Kucukdereli, Chen Wu, Joongyu D. Song, Bradford B. Lowell, and Gerald I. Shulman. PNAS. 2019
(3) Leptin action on GABAergic neurons prevents obesity and reduces inhibitory tone to POMC neurons. Vong L, Ye C, Yang Z, Choi B, Chua S Jr, Lowell BB. Neuron. 2011
(4) Biologically inactive leptin and early-onset extreme obesity. Wabitsch M, Funcke JB, Lennerz B, Kuhnle-Krahl U, Lahr G, Debatin KM, Vatter P, Gierschik P, Moepps B, Fischer-Posovszky P. N Engl J Med. 2015
(5) Epidemiology of Obesity and Diabetes and Their Cardiovascular Complications. Shilpa N. Bhupathiraju and Frank B. Hu. Circ Res. 2016
(6) The 95%: Why women embrace diets that don’t work. Cora J. Wilen. The University of North Carolina. May 2013
(7) Sleep Disorders in the Older Adult – A Mini-Review. Ariel B. Neikrug and Sonia Ancoli-Israel. Gerontology. 2010
(8) Association Between Sleep Architecture and Measures of Body Composition. Madhu N. Rao, Terri Blackwell. Sleep. 2009
(9) Sleep deprivation and obesity in adults: a brief narrative review. Christopher B Cooper, Eric V Neufeld, Brett A Dolezal, Jennifer L Martin. BMJ. 2018
(10) Short sleep duration and weight gain: a systematic review. Patel SR, Hu FB. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2008
(11) Impact of sleep and sleep loss on glucose homeostasis and appetite regulation. Kristen L Knutson. Sleep Med Clin. 2007
(12) Sleep and immune function. Luciana Besedovsky, Tanja Lange, and Jan Born. Pflugers Arch. 2012
(13) Sleep problems and risk of all-cause cognitive decline or dementia: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis. Xu W, Tan C, Zou J, et al. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry. 2020
(14) Sleep Duration as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease- a Review of the Recent Literature. Michiaki Nagai, Satoshi Hoshide, and Kazuomi Kario. Curr Cardiol Rev. 2010
(15) Effects of Serotonergic Activation by 5-Hydroxytryptophan on Sleep and Body Temperature of C57BL/6J and Interleukin-6-Deficient Mice are Dose and Time Related. Jonathan D. Morrow, MD,PhD, Sundeep Vikraman, Mark R. Opp. Sleep. 2009
(16) Brain serotonin, carbohydrate-craving, obesity and depression. Wurtman RJ, Wurtman JJ. Obes Res. 1995
(17) Effects of oral 5-hydroxy-tryptophan on energy intake and macronutrient selection in non-insulin dependent diabetic patients. Cangiano C, Laviano A, Del Ben M, Preziosa I, Angelico F, Cascino A, Rossi-Fanelli F. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998
(18) Melatonin Supplementation Lowers Oxidative Stress and Regulates Adipokines in Obese Patients on a Calorie-Restricted Diet. Karolina Szewczyk-Golec, Paweł Rajewski,Alina Woźniak. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017
(19) A Pre-Exercise Dose of Melatonin Can Alter Substrate Use During Exercise. Cardyl P. Trionfante, Greggory R. Davis, Arnold G. Nelson. Int J Exerc Sci. 2017
(20) Reduced fat mass and increased lean mass in response to 1 year of melatonin treatment in postmenopausal women: A randomized placebo-controlled trial. Amstrup AK, Sikjaer T, Pedersen SB, Heickendorff L, Mosekilde L, Rejnmark L. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2016
(21) The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature. Rebecca B Costello, Cynthia V Lentino,Patricia A Deuster. Nutr J. 2014
(22) Can Magnesium Enhance Exercise Performance? Yijia Zhang, Pengcheng Xun, Ka He. Nutrients. 2017
(23) Higher magnesium intake is associated with lower fasting glucose and insulin, with no evidence of interaction with select genetic loci, in a meta-analysis of 15 CHARGE Consortium Studies. Hruby A, Ngwa JS, Renström F, Wojczynski MK, Ganna A, Hallmans G, Houston DK, Jacques PF, Kanoni S, Lehtimäki T, Lemaitre RN. J Nutr. 2013 .
(24) Vinegar Improves Insulin Sensitivity to a High-Carbohydrate Meal in Subjects With Insulin Resistance or Type 2 Diabetes. Carol S. Johnston, Cindy M. Kim and Amanda J. Buller. Diabetes Care. 2004
(25) Vinegar: Medicinal Uses and Antiglycemic Effect. Carol S. Johnston and Cindy A. Gaas. MedGenMed. 2006
(26) Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Activation of Redox-Sensitive Kinases in High Fructose- and High-Fat-Fed Male Wistar Rats. Nachimuthu Maithili Karpaga Selvi, Magadi Gopalakrishna Sridhar, Ramalingam Sripradha. Sci Pharm. 2015
(27) Restorative effects of curcumin on sleep-deprivation induced memory impairments and structural changes of the hippocampus in a rat model. Noorafshan A, Karimi F, Kamali AM, Karbalay-Doust S, Nami M. Life Sci. 2017
(28) Anti-inflammatory Action of Curcumin and Its Use in the Treatment of Lifestyle-related Diseases. Kana Shimizu, Masafumi Funamoto, Tatsuya Morimoto. Eur Cardiol. 2019
(29) Effects of curcumin on learning and memory deficits, BDNF, and ERK protein expression in rats exposed to chronic unpredictable stress. Liu D, Wang Z, Gao Z, Xie K, Zhang Q, Jiang H, Pang Q. Behav Brain Res. 2014
(30) The effects of curcumin on the prevention of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias and heart failure in patients with unstable angina: A randomized clinical trial. Mostafa Dastani, Leila Bigdelu, Masoumeh Salari. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2019
(31) Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health. Susan J. Hewlings and Douglas S. Kalman. Foods. 2017
(32) Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Boca Raton. CRC Press/Taylor & Francis. 2011
(33) Immune system effects of echinacea, ginseng, and astragalus: a review. Block KI, Mead MN. Integr Cancer Ther. 2003
(34) Frequency of consuming foods predicts changes in cravings for those foods during weight loss: The POUNDS Lost Study. Apolzan, John W., Candice A. Myers, Catherine M. Champagne, Robbie A. Beyl, Hollie A. Raynor, Stephen A. Anton, Donald A. Williamson, Frank M. Sacks, George A. Bray, and Corby K. Martin. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.). 2017
(35) Effects of a low carbohydrate diet on energy expenditure during weight loss maintenance: randomized trial. Ebbeling Cara B, Feldman Henry A, Klein Gloria L, Wong Julia M W, Bielak Lisa, Steltz Sarah K. BMJ. 2018
(36) The Role of Probiotics and Prebiotics in the Prevention and Treatment of Obesity – Tomás Cerdó, José Antonio García-Santos, Mercedes G. Bermúdez, Cristina Campoy – Nutrients. 2019 Mar
(37) Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women – Marina Sanchez, Christian Darimont, Vicky Drapeau, Shahram Emady-Azar – Br J Nutr. 2014 Apr 28
(38) The effect of a fibre supplement compared to a healthy diet on body composition, lipids, glucose, insulin and other metabolic syndrome risk factors in overweight and obese individuals – Sebely Pal, Alireza Khossousi, Colin Binns, Satvinder Dhaliwal. British journal of Nutrition. 2010 Aug
(39) Effect on body weight and composition in overweight/obese Australian adults over 12 months consumption of two different types of fibre supplementation in a randomized trial – Sebely Pal, Suleen Ho, Roland J. Gahler, Simon Wood – Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016